Standard delivery is FREE on all orders (to most parts of the UK), and will take 3-5 working days for delivery. If you need your item sooner, you can select the Express Delivery option at checkout which costs just £2.95 and we will dispatch your order sooner, and use a faster service to get the order to you.
Order before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) and choose Express Delivery and we will dispatch your order the same day!
We use several different couriers depending on the size and weight of your complete order, and will always do our best to get the order to you under our 'free delivery' offer. However. some delivery companies class certain parts of the UK, such as Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and Islands and the likes of the Isle of Man and Isle of Wight as different prices to the rest of the UK and in some circumstances we may need to add a surcharge to your order. If this should be necessary, we will contact you regarding the issue prior to acceptance & dispatch of your order, and you will be given the option to cancel the order and receive a full refund of the delivery surcharge is not cost effective.
Insurance: All items are insured during delivery. If the item appears to have damage to the outer packaging upon arrival you must sign for the item as "damaged" and contact us via email within 48 hours. We can then arrange to have the item replaced.
- Delivery Attempts:
- Royal Mail Delivery: Deliveries are usually made between 3 and 5 working days after shipment. If the item won't fit through your letter box and can't be left safe / with a neighbor it will be returned to your local royal mail sorting office and a card will be left advising you of the steps for collection / redelivery.
- Courier Delivery: Deliveries are usually the next working day (Mon - Fri), and will require a signature at the point of delivery. If they are unable to obtain a signature on delivery they will leave a calling card asking you to contact your local depot to arrange a redelivery. You must contact your local depot within 5 days of them leaving the calling card or the item will automatically be returned to us and you will need to pay the postage costs again to have the item resent. If you miss the courier on the 2nd delivery attempt there will be a £4 charge for each subsequent delivery attempt - you must contact us via email requesting a 3rd delivery attempt and we will send you a link to make the payment online. We'll then contact the couriers and authorise the delivery attempt for you.
- You are welcome to collect your purchase from our shop. Please purchase the item online as normal and select the customer collection option. Once you have submitted your order please contact us by phone to advise when you would like to collect the item so we can ensure your order is ready for you.
- Our address:
- The Olde Watermill Shopping Village
- Barton-Le-Clay off Faldo Road
- MK45 4RF