Information we obtain
If you choose to register with Millers Market Online(www.millersmarketonline.com) the following information will be stored:
- Billing/Postal Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Details of the Payment Method
All data is securely stored and Millers Market Online complies with all the relevant and applicable Data Protection and Customer Legislation. We’ll never ask you to send any personal payment method via email. If we require this information we will need to be contacted via phone. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
How we may use this information
The information provided is used to fulfil orders. We will never release your personal data to any outside company for their mailing or marketing purposes.
- To improve our products or information about our products
- Email addresses - From time to time we may use your e-mail address to send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting (you will always be able to opt-out of our marketing emails either via the e-mail itself or by logging into your Millers Market Online account). Your information will only be provided to third party delivery or courier businesses to fulfil your order.
- Telephone Numbers - This allows us to contact you urgently if there are any problems regarding the order.
- To personalise your experience - Any data collected can help us give you more of what you want
- To improve our overall customer service - The data collected will help us to respond more effectively to any requests or needs
Security & Stored Information
'Millers Market Online' regards the security of your personal details very seriously. This information is stored securely on a dedicated server with an encrypted SSL certificate. SSL stands for secure socket layer. SSL is a protocol used for sending confidential data over the Internet. SSL creates a secure connection between a web browser and the server helping to protect data privacy, ensuring that the data sent online is read by the intended recipient and no one else.
Data Protection Act 1998
We act in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 to ensure that your personal information is not misused in any way. You also have the right to see any personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request.
Usernames & Passwords
Usernames & Passwords are provided to you only. As a customer of 'Millers Market Online' this allows you to access personal information that we have on your account. You are able to update, delete & amend this information. Your account allows you to use this feature.
Contact Millers Market Online