Refunds And Returns Policy - Millers Market Online
Damaged And Faulty Items
- Any fault or damage to the product must be reported as soon as reasonably possible after receipt of the goods. We may ask the consumer to provide details of the fault or damage to allow an assessment of the best way to deal with the problem.
- After assessment the consumer will be contacted and offered a replacement or refund.
- If a replacement is required we will arrange for a ‘reverse it’ option whereby the new item will be delivered and the faulty item collected . The customer must have the item(s) packaged to a similar standard as received, if possible, with the original box and packaging.
- If a refund is required we can arrange a suitable collection time or ask you to return the item to us via Royal Mail*.
- Note: collection can only be designated for weekdays (Monday to Friday).
- If the collection failed the customer must pay to re-arrange the collection and arrange a convenient time.
- If the item is not faulty, Millers Market Online will contact you to discuss the next procedure.
- Collections will only be arranged if the value or weight of the item exceeds our small parcels requirement. We advise customers to send returned goods on a Royal Mail 1st or 2nd Class Recorded Service. The return cost will be refunded to the customer upon receipt of goods. (Please note that parcels sent via Royal Mail can sometimes take up to 7 days to reach us).
In All Circumstances
We understand that goods need to be examined and in some cases installed; however, you as the consumer have a duty to take reasonable care of the goods. Goods must be returned in or with the original packaging wherever possible complete with any free gifts or accessories.
Please note, return procedures may take longer during peak order times, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
THIS RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. DETAILS OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU OR CONSUMER DIRECT.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
Under the UK Distance Selling Regulations, you have 14 working days (from the day after you receive your goods) to cancel the contract for your order with us. We will issue you with a full refund, including outward delivery charge; however you will need to return the entire order to us at your cost if you have already received them.
If we do not receive the cancelled order back, we may arrange to have them collected at your cost.
You can cancel your order by:
- Emailing us at email@example.com with your order number to request information regarding returning a product or via my account.
- Return the product(s) to our store with your receipt and bringing the card you used to pay for the order so we can issue a refund.
- In writing to Millers Market Online, The Olde Watermill Shopping Village Barton Mill Lane Off Faldo Road Barton-Le-Clay, Bedfordshire MK45 4RF